Friday 28 August 2009

Thoughts in August

Well, I had completely forgotten about this site. Shame on me. I found it again, more by luck than judgement, and at the urging of friends decided to post a new blog. My official website is going ahead full steam, lots of new additions. The CD, The First Ring, for which I submitted a track has now been officially released. It is a compilation of various artists and musical styles. There a page on my website showing some of the artwork, Jim Kirkwood.com if you you wish to have a look. To purchase this excellent CD. Click on the the following link  

http://www.myspace.com/notturno69

I am currently doing a co-write with an Austrian musician by the name of Alexander "Hugin" Wieser, who has a string of releases of his own. We are working under the joint name of Drachenfeuer (Dragonfire) and plan to release a CD soon of music inspired by JRR Tolkien. The first part of my Morningstar project has been released (20 tracks of music and 4 hours 47 minutes in length. This can be downloaded free of charge from my site on Last FM. The following link will take you there.


Part 2 is progressing well at over 2 hours so far. I am seriously thinking of writing a book, more for my own pleasure than anything else. Wish me luck, I need it. There are a couple of links on this page to sites run by friends. Check them out. They are writers and poets of no small talent!

No comments: